顶部
海关AEO认证申请全攻略2022年预归类师考试秘籍中国船务课程视频2020年关务水平测试培训
申请进出口商品预归类视频!AEO认证政策解读商品归类在线解答海关AEO认证,100%通过
AEO认证服务网北京岸谷关务官网预归类服务-归类师权威操作预归类考试网
查看: 1585|回复: 0

国际货运英文练习题

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-10-25 04:04:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. One of the very important documents in the foreign trade business is B/L,B/Lin the abbreviation for________.* s6 m4 j, E4 G% f  O' [
A Bill of Lading B Commercial Invoice* [" U; g8 i4 a
C Buying Contract D Letter of Credit
  n6 ^* E; B5 _2. The goods which do not pass through the territory by land but call for a change of the means of transport at a place with a Customs establishment is defined as_______.
( p  f1 S, l$ t$ c- iA transit goods B transshipment goods
/ r8 C" e" S; ]# o4 o  ~+ @C through goods D import and export goods
) _' e) _/ W4 j5 h) G! ~3. When the consignee fails to declare the import goods within the time limit, a fee________delayed declaration shall be imposed by the Customs7 A$ I1 V' _0 W" S0 ~
A to B from C for D with: h0 ?3 R1 O5 f; G7 Y
4. Amsterdam is one of the port cities of _______.6 e! V" R" }' X& W6 g
A Germany B England" E: J8 w7 k1 l
C France D Dutch
5 y0 ?8 v/ w0 R* x) t5. China Customs attaches great importance________the development of information of information technology
, E* g6 B) o- k5 l+ NA in B for C with D to
3 Q5 {. z2 k$ N6 [6 }/ a6. The transport of the import or export goods should comply______the Customs control requirement
+ a5 X# w- F) \5 W6 KA with B from C by D for
+ I- W) K2 v5 V- Q; L7. In the foreign trade bussiness, the payment is always made by L/C. In this sentence, L/C is the abbreviation for______.
. i+ }, D' g! x( ]6 \A Bill of Lading B commercial Invoice
( l) ]' k+ s% ~, f$ \7 ^& EC Buying Contract D Letter of Credit0 S( A# E. ?1 y* @) G
8. We are sorry to inform you that the shipment isnot_______the standard stipulated in the contract.
0 l- p4 a5 N- l2 [. r( A0 t" O( x3 TA into B up to C according to D instead of ; U. [! h7 v1 T% O! r' a
9. We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable _______shipping documents.3 r$ W7 p1 C  z0 p6 \
A among B between C against D about
* U3 X1 q. {) h& v# E9 O. w10. the accurate declaration for the import goods is made by the _________.: @; _" [7 B8 b8 i
A consignee B consignor ' ~) I% t- J7 U. V
C customs D any person  W* \/ }% `: P0 h9 Q' x. G- K9 @
11. The loading, unloading, transshipment and transit of inward and out ward mail bags are subject to Customs control and a_______way bill should be submitted to the customs by the enterprise providing postal service
& R* S$ j0 }) F# \- b$ iA cover B covering ; u* M5 K0 g# a2 ?% g4 ^
C covered D having covred
1 Z. }" {7 {6 u' t" @# b' M  q) H' B12. The description of currency of the Germany is________.+ `, N3 z% a! I# S4 _. d
A Danish Krone B Deutsche Mark$ ~1 B8 B0 K6 |% b2 z
C Cuban peso D Dutch florin Guider
9 H8 J) P! B$ r1 T13. The Chinese word‘运单’is translated as_________" M" c% m& R5 q* F7 t
A invoice B B/L
, F  V0 ?8 e0 \8 y& mC Waybill D Contract
. z& J* o1 h8 _* P& c8 f- S14. When we want to buy something from other countries, we should make______first. u. k' R  ^$ U5 p8 {7 G9 v
A an offer B an inquiry % T: L/ z/ J% e& K- O, x, R
C a confirmation D an acceptance
( Y9 E8 r" }, z15. In the contract, usually there is a ________clause to protect the buyer against loss from delay of the shipment of the goods.6 \7 l& C& A( o9 p- t+ T
A payment B shipment C penalty D quality6 i' e( Y9 c8 I- ^+ |! g
16. The contract between a party who agrees to accept the risk and a party seeking protection from the risk is a contract of ________ 1 E/ X3 p& B) X. o# h
A payment B production C shipment D Insurance: A* }3 _# K" f! l5 B$ E0 E
17. This contract is made ________ Dalian International Economical Trade Co. and Kich b----Boro International Limited.
. Z0 m3 W0 \/ MA among B between C with D by* W# [3 [# u5 u# Q3 V3 r
18. Cairo is a city of ______.
0 ]; k0 F) i  D) u3 W1 K3 L- FA Sri Lanka B Denmark C Egypt D Indonesia
/ k8 S- c% U, e( u9 _0 C19. In foreign trade business, the trade terms CFR is often used, CFR is the abbreviation for______.
, B4 c, `2 w5 E2 V5 y3 G* pA cost, insurance and freight 1 f& N9 T/ g; I8 W2 ?. i! Q' I
B commercial invoice9 j1 |$ ^% X+ }! k* e5 R
C cost and freight , q: m6 m# N! F3 }4 Y: w% @
D consular invoice: w  W5 l( g3 t) q
20. The person to whom the goods are shipped is called______.0 P5 z' s4 ]" u) a( `
A The consignor B the consignee, O+ f" \' ]/ u0 l" k0 }
C the shipper D the manufacturer
  _( ]# @) p! i1 i1 _4 h21 Swedish Krona is the currency of______./ |) J) r, C+ S: h% e+ R9 |
A Singapore B Spain4 W7 _1 }" v) n. ?5 i
C Sri Lanka D Sweden) _0 Y1 T$ P* S+ j
*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外贸精英网 ( 京ICP备19046145号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 08:25