货代英语
一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.invoice发票
2.invoice no.发票编号
3.port of shipment起运地
4.port of destination目的地,到达地
5.date of shipment装船日期,出运口岸
6.marks & no.唛头
7.commodity code商品编码
8.description品名
9.quantity数量
10.price价格
11.unit price单价
12.total amount总价
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?
请问,您是从巴黎来的布朗先生吗?
2.I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.
我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。
3.I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。
4.I’m the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。
5.You may take a rest today and we';ll talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈。
6.If there is an opportunity, we’d like to see your manager.
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们总经理。
7.Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
8.Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营工艺品。
9.You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
10.Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好的合作。
11.I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealing!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
12.We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.
我们坚持平等互利,互通有无的原则。
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.B/L (Bill of Lading) 提单
2.L/C (Letter of Credit) 信用证
3.D/P (Documents against Payment) 付款交单
4.D/A (Documents against Acceptance) 承兑交单
5.T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) 电汇
6.CF,C/F (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费价格
7.C.I.F. (Cost, Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费价格
8.F.O.B. (Free On Board) 装运港船上交货价格
9.F.A.Q. (Fair Average Quality) 良好平均品质
10.FCL (Full Container Load) 整箱货
11.LCL (Less than Container Load) 拼箱货
12.D/D (Demand Draft) 即期汇票
一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.net weight 净重
2.gross weight 毛重
3.measurement 尺码
4.packing 包装
5.sales contract No. 售货合同编号
6.packing list 装箱单
7.package No. 包装箱号码
8.total packages 包装总数
9.case No. 箱号
10.specification 规格
11.country of origin 生产国别,原产国
12.contract of purchase 订购合同
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.
我们的对外贸易政策是一贯的。
2.We have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.
我们在外贸工作中采用了国际上的通用做法。
3.We readjust our price according to the international markets.
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
4.May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
你们这次来主要想谈哪方面的生意呀?
5.We are very much interested in your hardware.
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
6.This is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请您看一下。
7.We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
8.We’d like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.
我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。
9.Have you read our leaflet?
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧。
10.Could you tell me the article number of the product?
请您把品号告诉我。
11.We are in a position to accept a special order.
我们可以接受特殊订单。
12.Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
请您介绍一下您方的价格,好吗?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.P.A. (Particular Average) 单独海损
2.F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安险
3.W.P.A. (With Particular Average) 水渍险
4.G.A. (General Average) 共同海损
5.LIBOR (London Inter Bank Offered Fate) 伦敦银行同业拆放利率
6.EXW (Ex Works) 工厂交货
7.FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人
8.DAF (Delivered at Frontier) 边境交货
9.DES (Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交货
10.DEQ (Delivered Ex Quay) 目的港码头交货
11.DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交货
12.DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) 完税后交货
一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.sales confirmations 销售确认书
2.shipper 托运人
3.bill of lading 提单
4.consignee 收货人
5.port of discharge 卸货港
6.number of packages 件数
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.This is our FOB quotation sheet.
这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。
2.Are the prices on the list firm offers?
单上的价格是实盘吗?
3.All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
4.Our offer remains open for 3 days.
我们的价格3天有效。
5.All these articles are our best selling lines.
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
6.If your price is favorable, we can place an order right away.
如果按这个价格买进,我们可以马上订货。
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.C.O.D.(Cash On Delivery) 货到付款
2.D/W (Deadweight) 重量货物
3.D.W.T. (Dead Weight Tonnage) 载重吨位,重量吨位
4.D.P.V.( Duty-Paid value) 完税价格
5.E/D ( Export Declaration) 出口申报单
6.GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) 关税及贸易总协定
一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.surface transport charge 地面运输费
2.air freight charge 航空运费
3.actual weight 时间重量
4.chargeable weight 计费重量
5.airport of departure 始发站
6.airport of destination 目的站
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.Our price is highly competitive.
我方价格极有竞争性。
2.This is our latest price list.
这是我们的最新价格单。
3.I’d like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.
希望你们报一个C.I.F.旧金山的最低价。
4.Can you give us an indication of your price?
请你们先提出一个估计价格吧。
5.The price this commodity is 0 per piece C.I.F. San Francisco.
这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是400美元一台。
6.Is this your C.I.F. quotation?
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语:
1.M/T( Mail Transfer) 信汇
2.S/O (Shipping Order) 装货单(俗称下货纸)
3.G.S.P. (Generalized System of Preferences) 普遍优惠制度
4.C.C.V.O.(Combined Certificate of value and Origin) 估价和原产地联合证明书
5.A.W. B(Air Way Bill) 空运提单
6.A/V (Ad Valorem) 从价税
一、英汉对照报关常用单词词组
1.Waybill 运单
2.air waybill 航空运单
3.date of arrival 到达日期
4.terms of trade 贸易方式
5.importer 进口商
6.exporter 出口商
7.term of foreign exchange 外汇来源
8.country whence consigned 进口国家
9.export license 出口许可证
10.validity of import license 进口许可证有效期
11.export license 出口许可证
12.means of transport 运输工具
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.It is difficult for us sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
2.It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
3.Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
4.Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
5.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
从质量方面考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。
6.Our products are of high quality.
我们的产品质量好。
7.Our products can stand competition.
我们的产品是有竞争力的。
8.I don’t think the end user would accept your price.
客户很难接受你们的价格。
9.In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions.
为了成交,我们可以作些让步。
10.We are prepared to make a 2% reduction if your order is big enough.
如果你们订货数量大,我们准备减价2%。
11.In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.
为了达成交易,我们接受你方的价格。
12.What do your think of your price?
您觉得你们的报价怎么样?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.L/G (Letter of Guarantee) 担保书,保证书
2.M/T( Metric Ton) 公吨
3.N/N (Non-Negotiable, Not Negotiable) 非流通的,不可转让的
4.O.B/L (Ocean Bill of Lading) 海运提单
5.O.No. (Order Number) 定单号数
6.S/D (Sight Draft) 即期汇票
7.NTB (Non Tariff Barrier) 非关税避垒
8.T.P.N.D. (Theft, Pilferage and Non-Delivery) 偷窃,提货不着
9.W.W. (Warehouse to Warehouse) 仓至仓
10.Yd(s) (Yard(s)) 码
11.W/M (Weight or Measurement) 重量或体积
12.W.R.(W/R) (War Risk) 战争险,兵险
一、英汉对照报关常用单词词组
1.additional order 追加订单
2.advice of shipment 装运通知,装船通知
3.air bill of lading 空运提单
4.air freight 空运费
5.amendment of contract 修改合同
6.applicant for the credit 申请开证人
7.at sight 见票即付
8.average clause 海损条款
9.bank draft 银行条款
10.barter trade 易货贸易
11.bearer 持票人
12.bill drawn payable at a certain time after sight 见票若干日付款的汇票
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.I’ am afraid your price is quite high.
我觉得你们的价格比较高。
2.I’ m afraid we can’ t accept your price.
我们无法接受你方的还盘。
3.At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand.
目前这种商品是供过于求。
4.This is our lowest quotation. I’ m afraid we can’ t go any further.
这是我方的最低报价,不能再让了。
5.We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.
如果您们答应提前交货,我们可以接受你方的价格。
6.How many do you intend to order?
这种产品你们想订多少?
7.We want to order 800 cases.
我们想订800箱。
8.The most we can offer you at present is 500 cases.
目前我们最多只能报500箱。
9.I suggest you buy this product.
我建议你们购买这种商品。
10.The supply position of this product is better.
这种商品的供应情况好一些。
11.The minimum quantity of an order for the goods is 500 cases.
这种产品的起订量是500箱。
12.What do you think of the terms of payment?
关于付款条件,你们还有什么意见?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.U. L. (UnderwriterLaboratories inc.)美国保险人公会所设的检验机构
2.T/R (TrustReceipt)信托收据
3.AAR (AgainstAllRisks)投保一切险
4.ABT (About)大约、关于
5.A/C (Account) 账目
6.A/O (AccounOf)入账
7.ACN (AirConsignmenNote)空运的托运单
8.ADD (Address)地址
9.AMD (Amend)修改
10.AMT (Amount)金额
11.AP (AdditionalPrenium)附加费
12.AP( AccountPaid)付讫
一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.consignor 发货人,寄售人
2.certificate of origin 产地证明书
3.inspection certificate 检验证书
4.place of origin 产地
5.port of dispatch 发货口岸
6.type of goods 货物类型
7.partial shipment 分批装运
8.accepting bank 承兑银行
9.accepting house 承兑行
10.ad valorem duty 从价税
11.ad valorem freight 从价运费
12.actual tare 实际皮重
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.
我们希望你们接受D/P付款方式。
2.We are thinking of payment by D/A
我们准备用D/A付款方式 。
3.We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.
我们采用不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据结汇付款方式。
4.I wonder if you will accept D/P?
你们能不能接受付款交单。
5.For large orders, we insist on payment by L/C.
对于金额大的订货,我们要求开信用证。
6.An irrevocable L/C gives your exports the protection of a banker';s guarantee.
不可撤消的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。
7.Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.
你们一定要在交货期前30天把信用证开达我方。
8.The L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.
付款用信用证,在交货前15天到20天期间由买方开出。
9.We would prefer you to pay for imports in RMB.
我们希望你们最好用人民币支付。
10.The L/C remain valid for 15 days from the date of shipment.
信用证应在装船后15天内有效。
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.A/S (AtSight) 见票即付
2.A/W (ActualWeight) 实际重量
3.B/C (BillforCollection) 托收汇票
4.B/D (BankDraft) 银行汇票
5.B/E (BillofEntry) 进口报关单;(BillofExit) 出口报关单
6.BE (BillofExchange) 汇票
7.BHD (BillHead) 空白单据
8.B/M (BillofMaterials) 材料单
9.COD (CashOnDelivery) 凭到付款
10.CD (ChargePaid) 付讫
11.CY (City) 城市
12.DA (DocumentsAttached) 附凭单
一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组
1.advice of shipment 装运通知、装船通知
2.barter trade 易货贸易
3.bill drawn to order 指定式汇票
4.cargo insurance 货物运输保险
5.cash and delivery 付款交货、货到付款
6.certificate of quantity 货物数量证明书
二、英汉对照报关常用语句
1.This same method applies to all the other three shipments.
其他3批货也照此办理。
2.You should produce a similar Letter of Guarantee jointly signed by two banks.
你方应该提交有两家银行签署的保证函。
3.You will have to open the L/C one month before the time you want the goods to be delivered.
在交货期前1个月,你方必须开立信用证。
4.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能再提前—点交货呢?
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语
1.XL (ExtraLarge, ExtraLong) 超大、超长
2.TW (TotalWeight) 总重量
3.TDO (TranshipmentDeliveryOrder) 转船提货单
4.L/T (LetterofTrust) 委托书
5.QA (QualityAssurance) 质量保证
6.RAM (RegisteredAirMail) 航空挂号邮件
7.STL (style) 式样
8.TEU (Twenty-footEquivelentUnit) 20英尺集装箱等量单位
9.W/L (WovenLabel) 编织标签
10.XPRD (ExperationDate) 失效日期
declaration申报
inspection 查验
release 放行
货代英语
太谢谢了啊,我正需要呢.货代英语
好全呀.连常用的对话都有哦~货代英语
学习谢谢楼主啊。
学到不少东西了
货代英语
谢谢你的分享~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
页:
[1]